LiftMaster 8557 Garage Door Opener | Installation
Garage Door Opener Benefits | LiftMaster 8557W
The LiftMaster 8557W Garage Door Opener is manufactured by the Chamberlain Group. As a highly dependable and reliable unit, the LiftMaster 8557W offers the perfect blend of quiet and power. In fact, the unit features 50% more power – and can easily lift even the heaviest of garage doors. With its precise and patented Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) and steel-reinforced belts, this highly recommended garage door opener truly delivers smooth- running and super-quiet operation. It also meets all UL325 requirements and is equipped with MyQ Technology.
Garage Door Opener Features
Here are some of the features of the LiftMaster 8557W Garage Door Opener Series:
- Drive system: Belt Drive
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP
- Voltage/ phase: 115V 60Hz
- Lighting System: 2 lights (100 watts max per light) with adjustable light time delay
- Warranty: Lifetime on motor and belt
- Additional headroom required: 2″
- Other garage door opener parts: guaranteed for five years
The LiftMaster 8557W Difference
The LiftMaster 8557 series features cutting-edge MyQ Technology. This allows you to monitor, open and close your garage door from smartphones, tablets or computers – anywhere in the world. With Wi-Fi capabilities and durable features, this unit makes any garage door opener installation practical and easy. It is especially designed for heavier garage doors as well, and offers 50% more lifting power than other openers within and outside of the LiftMaster series. With this in mind, the LiftMaster 8557W is truly a cutting-edge garage door opener that is cost-effective and features the following:
• The perfect garage door openers for heavier doors – wood, aluminum, steel, roll-out and more.
• Homeowners can take advantage of Wi-Fi capabilities to easily monitor, open and close the door from a myriad of locations.
• The LiftMaster 8557 is designed to ensure optimal power but with a quiet and serene performance. This means no more loud or squeaky noises when opening or closing the garage door.
• Homeowners get a lifetime warrant on the motor and belt for maximum convenience.
• The perfect opener for newly installed doors that cannot operate with traditional or conventional units.
LiftMaster 8557 Security Features
The LiftMaster 8557 series features The Protector System, which projects an invisible light across the garage door opening. This automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down. In fact, this technology is designed to detect and sense and obstacles that are hindering overall performance. This includes humans, pets, trash cans and other objects. The Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken as well.
Here are some more security features for your convenience:
- Manual Release Handle – the garage door opener does have a manual release in case of power failure.
Security+2.0®– eliminates frequency interference and assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- Patented PosiLock® – the system ensures the door remains securely locked when the garage door is closed.
For best performance, installation should be done by a licensed and certified garage door professional. For more information on the LiftMaster 8557W, simply contact the company or check the Web for more reviews today. You can also speak to a licensed garage door installer for more details on garage door opener installation for your home or business.