LiftMaster 8500 Garage Door Opener Benefits
The LiftMaster ELITE SERIES 8500 is manufactured by the Chamberlain Group. As a highly heralded and durable garage door opener - the LiftMaster model 8500 Residential Jackshaft Opener continues to receive stellar industry ratings and customer reviews. In fact, this is the perfectly engineered garage door opener that is designed to meet all your specific needs. This includes easy mounting options, along with a remote 200-watt light that can be positioned anywhere within the garage. The optional EverCharge Standby Power System - which is designed to keep your opener running during power outages - is also truly convenient.
When it comes to garage door installation, it's never been easier than with the Elite 8500. In fact, this garage door opener meets all YL325 requirements - and is equipped with MyQ technologies. This includes the MyQ Control Panel, which allows you to close your garage door or turn on/off lights using a computer or smart-phone. This, of course, is made possible by the cutting-edge and innovative LiftMaster Internet Gateway, which allows you to pair your garage door opener with a range of wireless and remote devices.
Garage Door Opener Features
Here are some of the features of the LiftMaster Elite 8500 Garage Door Opener Series:
• Drive system: Jackshaft
• Horsepower: DC
• Voltage/phase: 115V 60Hz
• Remote Lighting System: 1 light with adjustable time delay - can be installed wherever desired.
• Warranty: Lifetime on motor.
• Other garage door opener parts: guaranteed for five years.
The LiftMaster 8500 Installation Difference
The LiftMaster 8500 series makes opening and closing your garage door easier. In fact, the installation of the garage door opener unit is especially designed for garages and unique applications that cannot correlate with traditional garage door openers. This includes garages with low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings. With this in mind, your LiftMaster 8500 is a contemporary garage door opener that is cost-affordable and also features the following:
• The perfect solution for garage doors that cannot operate with traditional or outdated openers.
• Homeowners are able to electronically program security codes from the convenient and user-friendly MyQ Control Panel or power-head.
• The LiftMaster 8500 is designed for ultra-quiet 24V DC motor performance. This means no more loud or squeaky opening or closing of garage doors.
• The optional EverCharge standby power system opens and closes the garage door- even when the power goes out due to outages or inclement weather.
• This unit is designed for sectional doors only - up to 14 feet high or 180 square feet - 650 lbs.
LiftMaster 8500 Security Features
The LiftMaster 8500 series features The Protector System, which projects and invisible light across the garage door opening. This automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down. With this reliable sensor technology, the garage door opener will stop the door from closing if any obstacles or hurdles are in the way .This includes humans, pets or other objects. The opener light also turns on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken.
Here are some more security features for your convenience:
• Manual Release Handle - the garage door opener does have a manual release in case of power failure.
• Security + 2.0 - rolling code technology assure a new code is sent every time the remote control is in use.
• Cable Tension Monitor - this is specifically designed to secure accurate tension and eliminate "cable throws". This occurs when the cable slips off the drum.
• Power Lock - once your garage door goes down, it is securely locked with the power lock. This is similar to a deadbolt and guarantees the door cannot be opened by force.
For best performance, installation should be done by a licensed and certified garage door professional. For more information on the LiftMaster 8500, simply contact the company to check the Web for more reviews today.