Garage Door Opener Benefits | LiftMaster 8360
The LiftMaster 8360 Garage Door Opener is manufactured by the Chamberlain Group. As a highly sturdy and reliable unit, the Liftmaster 8360 has a rugged chain drive – and optional Battery Backup System that ensures your garage door opener will work even when the power it out. This unique garage door opener also features MyQ Technology, which lets you monitor and control the garage remotely. In fact, you can also control the door and house lights using a computer, tablet or Smartphone. The Liftmaster 8360 meets all UL325 requirements and is known for its strength and longevity.
Garage Door Opener Features
Here are some of the features of the LiftMaster 8360 Garage Door Opener Series:
• Drive system: Chain Drive
• Horsepower: DC
• Voltage/ phase: 120V 60Hz
• Lighting System: 2 lights (100 watts max per light) with adjustable light time delay
• Warranty: Lifetime on motor
• Additional headroom required: 2″
• Other garage door opener parts: guaranteed for one year
• EverCharge Standby Power System: guaranteed for one year
The LiftMaster 8360 Difference
The LiftMaster 8360 series features innovative MyQ Technology. This allows you to monitor, open and close your garage door from remote and digital devices – anywhere in the world. With Wi-Fi features and durable strength, this unit makes any garage door opener installation simple and effective. The Liftmaster 8360 is compatible with a range of garage doors; steel, aluminum, traditional wood and even roll-out. Here are some more benefits of choosing the Liftmaster 8360 to replace your outdated garage door opener system:
• A great and user-friendly garage door opener for all types of garage doors.
• You can control this garage door opener with your laptop, smartphone or wireless units.
• The LiftMaster 8360 has a rugged chain drive system. However, it is designed to ensure smooth opening and closing without those screeching and annoying sounds.
• Homeowners get a lifetime warranty on the motor for added convenience.
• A practical – yet effective garage door opener that is truly cost-effective and reliable.
LiftMaster 8360 Security Features
The LiftMaster 8360 series features The Protector System, which creates an invisible light across the garage door opening. This automatically stops and reverses the door – if any obstacles interrupt the beam while the door is going down. In fact, this technology is designed to detect and protect your door from mishaps and damages. This includes cars backing up into the garage door by accident, as well as trash cans, pets, or loved ones in the way. The door opener can also be programmed to correlate with your existing security and CCTV surveillance services as well. The Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken as well.
Here are a few more security features for your convenience:
• Manual Release Handle – the garage door opener does have a manual release in case of power failure due to inclement weather.
• Security+2.0®- eliminates frequency interference and assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
• Patented PosiLock® system ensures the door remains securely locked when the garage door is closed.
For best performance, installation should be done by a licensed and certified garage door professional. For more information on the LiftMaster 8360, simply contact the company or check the Web for more reviews today.